Orange bundt cake with orange glaze
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp grated orange peel
1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
Preheat the oven to 180C ….grease and flour the bundt cake pan..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda .Stir and mix 1 tbsp orange peel.Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Also add orange juice.Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
7:.Fill greased bundt pan with the batter.
1/2 cup icing sugar
4 tbsp orange juice
4 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Few drops Orange food colour
Take a sauce pan and mix all the ingredients on low flame.Stir well Continously till sugar dissolve ..Pour hot glaze on cooled bundt cake.
Check here more bundt cake recipes