1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
Coco powder 1 and 1/2 tsp
How to Make Marble muffins”…………makes 12
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 12 pieces cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners.grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda .Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
6: Now divide the batter into two portions by taking out 12 tablespoons of batter in another bowl and add coco powder.Mix well.
7:.Fill 3/4 portion of each muffin cup with the vanilla batter .Then add 1 tbsp coco mixture in the centre of each muffin ..Now make swirls with the help of tooth pick.
Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.