Diet Low calorie Vanilla Muffin
This recipe of vanilla muffin is with olive oil.you can also use canola oil .It makes 2 dozen soft and spongy Muffins.Good for Diabetic patients…..For variations you can add chopped blue berries or raisins..For 1 dozen you can measure every ingredient in half quantity.
Makes 24 Muffins
2 and 1/2 cups flour sifted
2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/2 cup sucral or equal or Splenda or any other artificial sweetener
4 large eggs
2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1 cup olive oil
1 cup milk
Preheat the oven to 180C and line up two 12 pieces muffin pans with paper liners,,,,,grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together flour , baking powder, baking soda.Stir well.
and keep this dry mixture aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, or beater ,,,,beat 4 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add sweetener and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla,oil ,milk and dry mix and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
5. pour the batter in greased and lined muffin pans.
Bake for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree centigrade.Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.