Yogurt Chicken Boneless

Yogurt Chicken boneless

It is a quick recipe which is also good for Sehri meal.

Ingredients

Roasted Cumin powder 1 tsp

Roasted coriander powder 1 tsp

For garnish

Bullet green chillies 2 chopped

Coriander leaves 2 tbsp chopped

Method

Marinate chicken with the ingredients of marination for 15 minutes.Heat oil in a pot and fry chopped onion till golden brown.Take it out from oil and keep aside.Now add marinated chicken in the same oil and cook for 20 minutes on medium flame.Add brown onion and fry well.Take out in a serving dish and garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.

1. M Iqbal says:

My mom makes something similar too. *high five*
    I, myself always loooooove quick recipes. I mean, there should be a time for kitchen and a time for everything else. Lol.

2. Jameela says:

Oh so quick and easy. I was looking for a recipe for dinner tonight…I have yoghurt and everything else (have to run down to the halal butcher and get the chicken) so guess what’s for dinner at my house tonight? (imoji of a happy face with licking lips)

3. Afreen hai, also a great dish for any party and picnic when planned on short notice.

4. Umme Hafsa says:

I love how quick this recipe is and doesn’t compensate of flavour… I am definitely eager to give this a try inshaAllah!

5. Muslim Mummy says:

I love boneless chicken but the husband doesn’t! May have to try this recipe and see if he likes it

6. Sainab says:

This look really tasty masha’Allah I lovee yoghurt currys

7. Aaliyah says:

This looks so delicious I’ll have to try it out. 🙂