Chicken and potato fried rolls

Chicken and potato fried rolls

Ingredients

Potatoes 5 medium size (Boiled and mashed)

Chicken 200 gm 1 cup (boiled and shredded)

Salt 1 and 1/2 tsp

Red chilli powder 1 tsp

Chaat masala powder 1/2 tsp

Mustard powder 1/2 tsp

Mayonise 1 tbsp

Coriander leaves 2 tbsp chopped

For coating

Egg 1 beaten

Corn flakes crumbs 1 cup (grind corn flakes in coffee grinder)

Method

Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients with mashed potatoes.Mix well.

Now give it the shape of rolls.Keep them in freezer for 1 hour.

Now take them out from freezer.Dip in beaten egg and then roll in corn flakes  crumbs.

Again keep them in freezer for 1 hour.

Now deep fry till golden brown.

Serve with ketchup or with your favourite sauce.

1. Fatima says:

Ohhh this! My mum makes this and they are so tasty especially when they are freshly fried and served with sauces. Delicious!

Fatima | http://www.blogsbyfa.com

2. Muslim Mummy says:

Have bookmarked this recipe! Definitely one I will be trying in sha Allah

3. Shahira says:

I have often done such recipes during Ramadan but never knew the tip about keeping it in freezer. It might make the handing easier,isn’t it?

Yes.keeping in freezer makes the handling easier…Use of cornflakes crumbs is Another good thing in this recipe..which gives crispy coating …

4. ayeina says:

These look Sooo easy to make. I have had these many times and they are to die for. but would definitely tell my sister to try this recipe too!!! Thankyou 🙂

5. Sainab says:

These look amazing to make,I will definitely be saving to make in the near future!

6. These look amazing! I don’t eat meat anymore, but I might see if I can do this with mock chicken.

You can try this with addition of boiled and mashed carrot or peas….or with mushroom…

7. These sound so tasty! I’ve pinned to my recipe board on pinterest. 🙂

8. I’m sure my daughters would love these! Any idea what I could substitute the chicken with as I’m vegetarian?

9. Dean B says:

This looks absolutely delicious. I do love chicken recipes 🙂

10. Whoo what a lovely idea!! I could just eat some of these now 🙂

11. We haven’t had lunch yet and these look amazing! So hungry would be lovely with some garlic dip! 🙂

12. Cathy Glynn says:

These look so delicious, one definitely for my recipe book, I even think Grace would like these x

13. Keely says:

Thanks for the recipe, I’d substitute mushrooms or tofu for the chicken since I’m vegetarian

14. tots2travel says:

My kids would love these if I went kinda easy on the chilli and mustard. Good idea.

15. These look yummy and tasty. Would love to try these.

16. Aaliyah says:

These look so yummy. My mouth is watering!

17. Karrie says:

These look great! Looks like the kids would like them. Also tried and loved your biryiani recipe. So glad to have found your recipes!