Quick chocolate chip muffins

Quick and easy chocolate chip Muffins
These muffins are quick and so easy to make..It is a kid friendly recipe that kids can make easily..These muffins are made by my lovely daughter on Mother’s Day..She made them today for me…

Ingredients1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour sifted

2 teaspoons baking powder

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

2 tablespoons best quality cocoa powder sifted

1 cup + 3/4 cup superfine or grinded sugar

3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling

1 cup milk

1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil

1 egg

1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions

Special equipment: Muffin tin with paper muffin cases

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips into a large bowl.Mix them. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a measuring jug. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together,just 20 strokes of spoon are OK for mixing .Do not over mix…, remembering that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins. Spoon into the prepared muffin cases. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top and then bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are dark, risen and springy.

1. Umme Hafsa says:

I’m crazy about chocolate – so anything with chocolate, I love! These muffins look soo soft and yummy 🙂 I really want to give it a try inshaAllah 🙂

P.s. your vases are soo pretty!

2. Iqra Asad says:

Mmmm–looking good! Looks like a lot of love went into making these. I like the presentation of the muffins. Now my mouth is watering 😛

Liked by 2 people

3. maryamkabir says:

The muffins look so soft and delicious ! honestly chocolate is everything 🙂 And I tried something new last time I made muffins I added ginger in the dough and it was delicious maybe you should try 🙂 It was so cute from your daughter she’s beautiful

4. ummeabeeha says:

I love baking and fan of chocolate so it is a must try ..and vases are very pretty so is your presentation..

Thanks dear..Must give it a try .These are quick and easy to make muffins.

5. Aisha Id says:

These look delicious! I feel like grabbing one of those 🙂

6. Rafia says:

Looks very simple to make! Can’t say no to chocolate. It’s a problem for me actually. I have all the ingredients but the chocolate chips (too tempting to keep on hand). Would you recommend trying this recipe but omitting the chips? Or will it not have that chocolatey flavour without them?

You can replace the chocolate chips with chocolate pieces or chunks but without the chocolate chips or any form of chocolate,,the recipe will be flat…

7. Grains&Gains says:

I love chocolate chip in everything!! These look really great mash’Allah and will certainly try and find time to try this out!

8. Muslim Mummy says:

I was a complete chocoholic until I got diabetes….Loved chocolate chip muffins and now your post is making me crave them! They look so tempting

9. ameenaq22 says:

These look absolutely delicious. If I wasn’t watching my diet I would definitely indulge. I am sure the kids would love them!

10. Abbie says:

The joy of having a daughter mashaAllah! I made creme caramel for my Maa, and sugar free, she loved it! The cupcakes look so moist and delicious! I’m going to try the recipe inshaAllah

Yes,,Masha Allah..It is a great joy..
      Sugar free cream caramel sounds good…

11. myda tahir says:

Asalamoalikum Afreen dear,
    love this, is baking soda is the normal soda we use for chola soaking????
    and if we omit it then the quantity of baking powder will increase???
    jazakAllah,
    looking forward.

It is the same soda that we use in chick peas..But never replace baking soda with baking powder,Soda works well with cocoa..
      Use always as the recipe calls for..

12. siri2siri says:

wow looks awesome. thanx for sharing.