Pistachio and Chocolate chip Icecream

Pistachio and chocolate chip Icecream
I made this Pistachio and chocolate chip Icecream with a non dairy cream.Whose name is  Whipy whip cream.It gives a soft and smooth texture in Ice cream.It has a sweet taste so I have added little amount of sugar in Ice cream.If you are using any other cream or dairy cream .Then you will have to adjust sweetness according to taste.It is an egg less ice cream that I made without an  Icecream maker..

Ingredients

Milk 4 and 1/2 cup

Sugar 1 cup

Corn flour 5 tablespoons

Green Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon

Green food colour 2 drops

Whipy whip cream 250 gms

Chocolate chips

pistachios chopped

Method

Boil 4 cups of milk…..Then add 1/2 teaspoon gof cardamom  powder and 1 cup of sugar,stir well..Take 1/2 cup of cold milk in a bowl and dissolve 5 tbsp of corn flour in it.pour it in boiling milk and stir well……Cook for 2 minutes and keep stirring..then turn off the flame.Let it cool at room temperature.

Add 2 drops of green food colour.

Now beat 1 cup or 250 gms of whipy whip cream till fluffy.

IMG_8912-2
Then Mix milk mixture and cream .. beat well.

Now put  this Icecream mixture in an airtight storage box..Add chocolate chips and chopped pistachios.

Cover and freeze over night.Serve chilled..

1. Jameela Ho says:

So this is how you make ice cream without an ice cream maker! This is on my to-do list.

2. Umme Hafsa says:

oh my goodness this sounds and looks sooo tasty! I want pistachio ice cream now 😀

3. Amina says:

I like the part where you add the chocolate chips and chopped pistachios. On the overall, it looks really easy. I would definitely try another food colour, I’m not a green person.

4. Sainab says:

This is so cool, I’m soo tempted to make some. And even better you made it without an icecream maker so I am able to make it!

5. rubysiddiq says:

What a different way to make ice cream without an ice cream maker!

6. Fantastic! This icecream looks delicious and fun to make. I’m sure my boys would love to mmake this with me!

7. myda tahir says:

Good job Afreen sis, the summer is here and the ice cream is in demand, will surely try this.

8. Iman says:

This is brilliant – my Yusuf is allergic to dairy and has never had ice cream – ever. I have been meaning to try make him something but haven’t heard of this cream – I’m going to look it up as a dairy alternative to see if it will work! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂