Peri Peri Chicken Bites

It is a quick and easy recipe with yummy taste of Nandos Peri Peri Sauce.I have used the Medium Sauce but you can use the Nandos Hot Peri Peri Sauce.

Ingredients,
peri peri nando sauce 4 tbsp

soy sauce 2 tbsp

chicken bone less 300 gm

salt 1/4 tsp

red chili powder  1/2 tsp

garlic finely chopped 1 tsp

Olive oil 2 tablespoons

Lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon

Black pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon

Directions,
1:::Take boneless chicken, cut in small strips.

2:::Mix all above Ingredients with chicken.Marinate Chicken for 10 minutes.

3::::Heat a grill pan or non stick pan,,brush with 2 tablespoons oil.Cook Peri Peri chicken bites for 2 minutes from each side on high heat.

4:::Serve hot with Nandos Sauce.

1. Jameela Ho says:

Hmm, looks delish and simple to do. Will try it insha Allah.

2. Muslim Mummy says:

Oh this looks like something nice and simple to do. I think the girls would love it. Thanks for sharing

3. Rabia S. says:

Oh chicken! Yummy! Peri peri is a kind of pepper sauce when I decipher the pic the right way. Is this similar to Tabasco?

It is a sauce of cayenne pepper..with flavours of garlic..

4. Hina says:

Yummmmmmy. I am definitely trying this sometime this week. Will keep you posted how it was.
    Judt one question…no need to grease the pan? As in no oil at all?
    Hina – http://www.hinasworld.com

5. Fatima says:

My my my! Give me that please. Its lunch time at my side and I am hungry.
    Peri peri is on my mind since the last few weeks but I want to eat it from outside.

Fatima | http://www.blogsbyfa.com

1. rukukazia says:

Yum. I just asked my husband if he could pick us some Peri Peri chicken on the way home for dinner. Yours looks delicious and easy. Does it use the same sauce in the marination and dipping?

Yes I have used the same sauce .You can use your favourite sauce..

6. Myda Tahir says:

thanks Afreen(Mrs) for this yummy and easy recipe.
    Will surely try this and let u know.

7. ayeina says:

This doesnt just look delicious but looks too easy to make